-
July 2nd, 2004, 04:03 AM
#11
Inactive Member
ive never heard of that park 0.0 how is it?
-
July 2nd, 2004, 06:34 AM
#12
Inactive Member
I think I've heard the name, never anything about it til now, though.
-
July 2nd, 2004, 06:38 AM
#13
Senior Hostboard Member
There aren't any Roller Coasters in Hungary, nor I could be fireworks or liscence... Crap!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
July 2nd, 2004, 03:03 PM
#14
Inactive Member
I've caught shit on fire with sparklers before...
Of course this is me.
-
July 2nd, 2004, 03:04 PM
#15
Inactive Member
lol ... i guess disney gets all the fireworks rights >_>
-
July 2nd, 2004, 03:07 PM
#16
Inactive Member
Because they pay off the government.
-
July 2nd, 2004, 03:32 PM
#17
Inactive Member
i guess so, the tourism industry grrr! *shakes fist* ... wait thats the only reason theres stuff to do here... lol
-
July 2nd, 2004, 03:34 PM
#18
Inactive Member
-
July 2nd, 2004, 03:41 PM
#19
Inactive Member
I might go to King's Island (amusement park) again this year. Either with the family or friends. It's a fun deal with filling the daytime with roller coasters/log rides and sitting/eating food during the evening while watching fireworks.
-
July 3rd, 2004, 02:52 AM
#20
Inactive Member
awww no coasters? too bad lol oh play roller coaster tycoon, its a fun game =]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks